April 17, 2013

Benjamin's First Communion

 My nephew Benjamin made his First Communion at St. Louis Bertrand Church in Louisville, on the eve of the Feast of Divine Mercy.





With Fr. Peter Hagan, OP, who offered the Mass


Benjamin's family


Enrollment in the Brown Scapular



With his family at the grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes in the church

With our side of the family (except me—I was taking the picture!) From left to right in a straight row, Dad, Alan, Robert, Jeff, and Mom. Lynn is in the back. Molly, Benjamin, and Brendan are in front. Benjamin has gone back to his normal clown face!



There were 16 siblings, cousins and friends (just counting the children) who came to help celebrate afterwards at Grandma Baunach's. The kids had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. The little girls all looked so cute in their dresses and hair bows.

Some of the kids with Aunt Katie and Aunt Bea (Margaret)






1 comment:

  1. You beat me to this post - mine is still in draft! I can't believe how angelic Benjamin looks. Oh my. At least we have a picture for his saint biography someday :P Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete