January 9, 2013

Ladies' Tea to Benefit Ignite Your Torch

This past Saturday, there was an Epiphany Tea to benefit our youth conference, Ignite Your Torch. It was held at the lovely parish hall of St. Patrick's Church in Louisville. I am always the event's biggest fan. I love having teas! Here is my table, set with the lovely dishes my Babi (Grandma) Bercik gave Lynn and me. The pattern is Old Country Roses. I had a long table because I had invited a lot of friends!





Here are the other tables. I thought many of them were worthy of being on magazine covers!


I thought this with the silver tree one was the best one.





Hey, they have the same china set I have!

This one was a Downton Abbey theme.


My guests:





Mom and Stephanie


Mrs. B and granddaughters Abbey, Molly, Elizabeth

My dear friend Pat


Pat and her daughter


Lynn and her friend Rose


Molly with cousin Abbey (did those two ever have fun together, roaming around all the vendor tables and amassing " 'tuff" as Molly calls it!)

Many thanks to my coworker Sara who masterminded this tea!

1 comment: