August 25, 2013

A Royal Tea

After having attended four tea parties in the space of two weeks last month (that will be another blog post),  it was my turn to host one in honor of my niece Molly's 5th birthday, which is tomorrow.




All the local princesses were invited! Princess Molly welcomed cousins Princess Elizabeth, Princess Abby and Princess Sarah.


Here they are at the royal tea, carefully minding their manners and drinking from real tea cups. (Many thanks to Aunt Bea and Grandma Rosie for keeping things flowing smoothly.)



I was surprised that my sugar cubes, and the tiny golden tongs I had proudly brought back from Seattle....


...were passed over in favor of the honey bear. But that makes sense given the type of tea.



After eating and drinking, it was craft time! The girls made bead bracelets and decorated little tiaras with their names on them.



Molly received several gifts, including a bike helmet that matched her dress perfectly. (She just recently learned to ride her bike without training wheels.)



And finally, it was time for glamour shots in the beautiful chair I am keeping for my friend Kimberly!


And they lived happily ever after. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, great pictures!! Thank you so much for a wonderful party :)

    ReplyDelete